Company Directors

If you are a limited company director, HMRC needs to know both what you take as a salary and any dividends you receive. Or, in other words, your earnings from the limited company.

To do this, you will need to complete an online self assessment tax return each year.


We are expert accountants for small businesses, freelancers and contractors. Helping our clients through the entire process is what we do best; from registering, to advising on tax allowable expenses and preparing & submitting their tax returns. We make it Dead Simple for you.

The reviews speak for themselves

See what our clients have to say about us

Need Some Further Help?

If you have any further questions or would us to help with your tax needs, get in touch with us today.

Send a message

Useful Resources

These days there’s an abundance of tools and resources at your disposal, software that handles your invoices and expenses, to mobile based banks that cut the boring paperwork.

We only work with the best of the best, and have partnered with several big names to offer you various goodies when signing up.

Accounts Software

Bank & Apps