Accountants For Self-Employed, Freelancers & Sole Traders

Setting up on your own can be an incredibly exciting time. Whether it’s full-time or a side hustle, being self-employed can open up a level of satisfaction, freedom and opportunity that you may never have thought was possible.

If you’re self-employed and registered as a sole trader, you’ll need to complete a self-assessment tax return. This tax return needs to be submitted to HMRC by the 31st January after the end of the tax year.

On top of this, your tax return will also need to show other income sources for the year (e.g. a regular full-time job).


We provide self employed accountant services to people all over the world. Helping our clients through the entire process is what we do best; from registering, to advising on tax allowable expenses and preparing & submitting their tax returns. We make it Dead Simple for you.

We can advise on further expenses for your tax return and minimise your tax liability.


Our team of qualified accountants can guide you through all the different expenses that you can include on the tax return, so that you can save tax. We’ve listed below some of the most common expenses:

  • Accountancy fees
  • Advertising
  • Business insurance
  • Business travel in own vehicle
  • Business travel on public transport
  • Cost of sales
  • Equipment
  • Interest and finance charges
  • Legal fees
  • Protective clothing
  • Recruitment fees
  • Rent
  • Repairs and renewals of property and equipment
  • Small tools
  • Subscriptions to professional bodies
  • Training and courses
  • Use of home as office
  • Wages and staff costs

Need Some Further Help?

If you have any further questions or would us to help with your tax needs, get in touch with us today.

Send a message