In the dynamic world of event organisation, where every day brings new challenges and opportunities, managing the financial side of things can often seem like an uninvited guest. As an event organiser, your focus is on creating memorable experiences, not on crunching numbers and navigating tax nuances. This is where Dead Simple Accounting comes in, offering the financial expertise that your eventful world demands.
Why Use Dead Simple Accounting?
Accounting for event organisers isn’t merely about crunching numbers; it’s about understanding the ebb and flow of an industry that thrives on dynamism and diversity. At Dead Simple Accounting, we’re specialists in navigating the specific financial challenges faced by event professionals. Our goal is to manage your financial complexities, so you can continue to focus on orchestrating extraordinary events.
Curious about our proficiency? Our five-star ratings on Google and Facebook reflect our expertise and commitment.
The reviews speak for themselves
See what our clients have to say about us
For a tailored self-assessment tax return service crafted for event organisers, our pricing is a transparent £275, VAT inclusive. For a comprehensive look at our other services that cater to your industry, visit our quote page.
What Expenses Can Event Organisers Claim?
As an event organiser, your financial landscape is as varied as the events you manage. Here’s an overview of the typical expenses you can claim:
- Venue and Equipment: Costs for event space rental and essential equipment like audio-visual setups.
- Transportation: Expenses related to travel, whether for venue scouting or supplier meetings.
- Marketing and Promotion: Costs incurred in advertising and promoting your events, including digital and traditional marketing.
- Personnel Costs: Payments for temporary staff or contracted specialists vital to your events.
- Operational Expenses: Day-to-day running costs, including office space, utilities, and administrative tools.
- Professional Development: Investment in training, workshops, or courses to enhance your event management skills.
- Hospitality and Catering: Expenses for providing food and drinks at your events.
- Insurance and Legal Fees: Coverage for events and any professional legal advice.
- Miscellaneous: Other costs directly related to planning and executing events, like décor, entertainment, and security services.
We’re Here For You
Don’t let financial management detract from your passion for creating memorable events. For personalised accounting solutions that align with the unique rhythm of your event management business, reach out to Dead Simple Accounting. Send us a message and let’s ensure your financial management is as seamless as your events.
These days there’s an abundance of tools and resources at your disposal, software that handles your invoices and expenses, to mobile based banks that cut the boring paperwork.
We only work with the best of the best, and have partnered with several big names to offer you various goodies when signing up.