If you are a limited company director, HMRC needs to know both what you take as a salary and any dividends you receive. Or, in other words, your earnings from the limited company.

To do this, you will need to complete an online self assessment tax return each year.


We are expert accountants for small businesses, freelancers and contractors. Helping our clients through the entire process is what we do best; from registering, to advising on tax allowable expenses and preparing & submitting their tax returns. We make it Dead Simple for you.