How to download your SA302 / tax calculations, tax returns (SA100), and tax year overviews from the website

Mortgage Lenders nearly always require you to provide your HMRC SA302 & Tax Year overviews to support and evidence the income you have earned and declared for your employed, self employed, dividend and property related remuneration. So, how can you access this information? HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) provides the information online. or paper originals … Read more

How do I register for Self Assessment?


First off you need to register for Self Assessment by the 5th October before the January 31st Self Assessment submission deadline.  So that means if you need to complete a Self Assessment for the 2018/19 tax year (6 April 2018 – 5 April 2019), you need to register for Self Assessment by 5th October 2019. … Read more